Skin care has been in line with this fast-paced world where everything is geared towards technological advancements. Many have developed painless beautification, that is not needing to undergo surgeries, and fast and affordable processes for skin exfoliation, rejuvenation, or care in general. The following are some of the treatments and/or products which have been advanced around the globe.
- Facial Peel
This treatment can address the following problems with the skin: roughness, dryness, wrinkles, acne marks and breakouts, unbalanced skin tone and skin congestion. Facial peel allows clients to skip the costly surgeries and will only take less than hour to undertake.
- Ultrasonic Treatment
Ultrasonic treatment, by its term, is a treatment that uses low-frequency sound waves. In using such, effective skin exfoliation is guaranteed. This is commonly used to resolve skin problems like aging symptoms, control and combat hyperpigmentation, as well as solve uneven skin tones.
- Cosmetic Treatments
Some of the popular cosmetic treatments offered in clinics today include the filler, botox, and liposuction. These services are meant to help in achieving youthful skin in no time. This help smoothens out wrinkled skin.
- Advanced Surgical Treatments
While non-surgical treatments are preferred by clients, clinics still invest in up-to-the-minute technology for dermatology and skin care. This is so because they still believe that it is more effective in restoring the youthful glow and better enhances the features of an individual.
Some of the advanced surgical treatments offered today are:
- Acne Scar Removal
- Mole Expulsion
- Cyst Elimination
Numerous skin products are sold in the market catering to all sorts of skin related problems. These mostly have been enhanced to better solve skin dilemmas at home. Listed below are some types of skin products which are available commercially.
- Moisturizer – other than hydrating the skin, moisturizers are also used to protect skin from damage and tightening it
- Serums – these are composed of antioxidants and exfoliants. They are applied to repair and prevent further skin damage
- Toner- skin toners help balance out the PH of the skin. It also helps in cleansing and bringing back the suppleness
- Sunscreen – since exposure to sunlight is inevitable, it is recommended that sunscreens are used to protect the skin from damage caused by sun exposure
- Exfoliants – these products aid in rejuvenating the skin through sloughing the layer of dead skin cells
- Supplements – vitamins are advisable to enhance body systems engaged in cleansing and repairing skin cells
- Facial Masks – used to tighten and freshen up face through hydration